- About Us
- Student Life
- Memory Verses
- Contact Us
Our Philosopy in Education
A guiding philosophy of Grace Christian School is that parents are the primary educators of their children and the responsibility of teachers is to support and assist parents in this endeavor. It is our goal to support parents in the educational process while providing a learning environment that exalts the Lordship of Jesus Christ in every area.
We ask parents to come in as much as possible to assist our teachers and be with their children as they learn.
Many parents have special talents or skills they can share with the students or use to help the school in general. Here are some of the ways parents currently volunteer their time at Grace Christian School:
- Doing arts and crafts with the children
- Teaching P.E.
- Help with class parties
- Drive and chaperone school field trips
- Monitor the playground before school
- Giving spelling tests
- Help teachers with their daily administrative duties
- Oversee the school "store"
- Publish school directories, year books, and other printed materials
- Website development and maintenance